Artisans Malaysia by Persatuan Pembangunan Artisans (Artisans Development Association, Malaysia) is a collection of 101 handmade products. It is a testimony of Malaysian talent & craftsmanship. Designs are inspired by the beauty and diversity in our country. Each item is handcrafted and tested by our association for quality, value, and service.
Jom Sapot Artisans: Empowering Women & Communities
You are cordially invited to sponsor one role model or her products with our Sinar Kasih Artisans Jom Artisans Sponsorship Program 2023:
- RM2,500 One-Time One Artisan or Community
- Get products in return or put them up for resale
- Proceeds go to the specified Artisan or Community of your choice
- We are not collecting donations
- Empower women & communities
- Create awareness & appreciation of local products
- Promote business sustainability
Our Participating Artisans
You may learn more about each participating artisans by clicking on their names below.
- Helping Hands Penan
- The Asli Co.
- Candle Pit Stop
- Cherita Chocolate
- Caropaya Handicrafts
- Tudung Saji Che Ton
- Mizzy Collections
- Dion Harper Deco
- Tiffins Made wtih Luv
- Puhus Pepper Plantations
- Willy Jolly Handmade
How to Participate
- Fill in the required details of yourself and the Artisan that you would like to support via our Google Form. Please ensure that information you provided in the form matches or will match the information you provided on The Artisans Haven Marketplace during checkout.
- Add this item into your cart and proceed to checkout.
- Make payment as instructed.
- After payment has been made, please head to the Track My Order page and located your order number. Copy and paste this number into the required space in the Google Form and submit.
- Once all the steps have been completed, you will receive an email indicating that your order has been placed.
- The Artisans Haven will proceed to arrange the order as per your preferences stated in the Google Form.
Persatuan Pembangunan Artisans is a non-profit NGO to improve the household income of the home-based informal sector & its handmade products & services by expanding its awareness and distribution through:
- TUMPANG: Artisans can tumpang our e-commerce marketplace for free
- SAMBUNG: We connect corporates who want content with artisans with their unique products & stories
- KEMBANG: We help artisans expand their distribution channels
If you have any questions or concerns, please contact us via email at [email protected] or through WhatsApp at 013-2230388.